Autocad DWG repair tool
This professional AutoCAD DWG repair tool features a uniquely efficient data analysis core and an interface that both professionals and novices with appreciate. The program will show you how to repair DWG files online in seconds even if you have never worked with data recovery tools of any sort!
How to repair DWG file of AutoCAD drawingModified on 01/01/2019
The repairing of corrupted AutoCAD project - step-by-step instruction:
- Download DWG Repair Kit here: https://www.dwg.repair/downlo/DWGRepairKitInstall.exe
- Install DWG Repair Kit
- Start DWG Repair Kit
- Select corrupted *.dwg file
- Preview repaired drawing and press Start recovery button
HOW TO REPAIR DWG FILE?
REPAIR AUTOCAD FILE ONLINE
DWG Repair Kit is an end-to-end AutoCAD DWG repair tool that enables users with and without experience to successfully restore the contents of AutoCAD files damaged after all kinds of data corruption accidents. These accidents may include, but are not limited to, virus attacks, hard drive failures, broken downloads, file transmission errors, file system errors and a lot more. Intended primarily for illustrators, designers and digital artists, this compact AutoCAD file repair tool opens damaged DWG files, identifies recoverable elements in them and extracts them directly to AutoCAD.
The product is based on a proprietary engine that was created from scratch to ensure the best in class efficiency of DWG recovery in the worst cases of file corruption. To make the program accessible for users who don't know how to repair DWG file data on their own, its creators equipped it with a highly intuitive step-by-step wizard interface that requires a bare minimum of user involvement.
The product also features a built-in preview function enabling users to see the recoverable content of AutoCAD files, zoom in/out and navigate across the image using the mouse. DWG Repair Kit automatically detects the version of the damaged source file and saves the resulting data in the same format. Users willing to repair AutoCAD file online can work with 2D and 3D drawings of any size and with any degree of corruption.
The product requires absolutely no 3rd party components or libraries to operate, has an extremely compact installation file and supports fast and hassle-free data recovery from AutoCAD DWG files of nearly all of major versions, including 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and newer ones.
AUTOCAD FILE REPAIR TOOL
The only requirement for successful recovery is a copy of AutoCAD installed on the user's computer at the time of recovery.
DWG FILE REPAIR TOOL DOWNLOAD
Key advantages of DWG Repair Kit:
- An ultra-fast, efficient and reliable engine capable of restoring data from the most seriously damaged files.
- An intuitive multi-step interface making the program an excellent choice for those who don't know how to repair DWG files online.
- Comprehensive support of a number of popular versions of AutoCAD DWG files: from 2000 to 2012 and above.
- Compact installation file size - this DWG file repair tool download will take just a few seconds on an average connection.
- Support of 2D and 3D drawings of any size.
- An integrated preview module with zooming and panning support
- Automatic detection of the version of the source file and saving of recovered data in the same version for better compatibility
- Direct transfer of recovered data to AutoCAD
HOW TO REPAIR DWG FILES ONLINE?
A free demo version of the program can be downloaded from the official website of Repair Kit.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
from our website
Post a review
PayPro Global (PayPro Global, Inc., 250 The East Mall street, Etobicoke, ON Canada, M9B 0A9) is the fastest growing eCommerce company that develops customized solutions to help software producers to easily and effectively sell software online. PayPro Global supports more than one hundred currencies, all major credit cards, and a wide variety of payment options. PayPro Global offers efficient customer support 24/7 and provides personal attention to customers having special requirements.